The Kibosh FASTFREEZE is an extremely fast and efficient pipe freezing system which requires less freezing gas than foam sleeves to achieve and maintain an isolating ice plug.
Kibosh FASTFREEZE is a new extremely fast and efficient pipe freezing solution. Invented and developed by a fully qualified plumber, the patented Kibosh FASTFREEZE clamps use less gas than foam sleeves to create and maintain an isolating ice plug. The FASTFREEZE Kit is an excellent time and money saving solution for pipe freezing and pipe isolation. Suitable for Copper, Steel, Lead, Plastic & Iron pipe.
We have also secured funding for final development and field testing of our industrial pipe repair clamps and high efficiency pipe freeze clamps. In these trials, we are partnering with The Net Zero Technology Centre (NZTC) and The University of Strathclyde’s, National Manufacturing Institute Scotland (NMIS), as well as world renowned industry partners Harbour Energy, Total, CNOOC International and Hydratight.
View our shop to purchase our FASTFREEZE kits.
• Patented reusable pipe freeze clamps which are simple, quick and easy to fit. They can be fitted to clipped pipes, in tight spaces and the contact foam supplied can be used for multiple freezes.
• The 15mm clamps Accommodate 14mm – 16mm pipe, including UK ½” copper (14.8mm) and US-CAN ½”pipes.
• Reducing inserts for the 15mm clamp allows 8mm & 10mm micro-bore pipe to be frozen.
• The 22mm clamps Accommodate 21mm – 22mm pipe, including UK ¾” Copper (21mm), US-CAN ¾” pipes & ½” Steel pipes.
• Freezes to -30°C, Kibosh FASTFREEZE Spray is Low Global Warming Potential Gas.
• FASTFREEZE clamps are compatible for use with the other leading UK aerosol pipe freeze sprays.
• Saves water and the very time-consuming drain down of a pipe system.
If you need to freeze pipes at home in order to work on your water system, the simplest most effective solution is the Kibosh FASTFREEZE system.