Kibosh Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is Kibosh Ltd., a company registered in Scotland (Registered Number SC370181) and having its Registered Office at One Cherry Court, Cavalry Park, Peebles EH45 9BU.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect, store and use the following data about you:
- Information relating to any transaction carried out between you and us on or in relation to our site, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and services;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, including information provided for the purposes of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
To carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our site.
- To obtain your views on the goods and services we provide.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have consented to this. With your consent, we will only share your information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if Kibosh Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.